My Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

An astonishing SUNRISE mt.Kinabalu

Just so you guys know, i made it again to the top of the mount kinabalu Sabah Borneo somewhere in January 2012 :)So, those captured are some of my favorite picture ever. I hope this would explain to you guys that Summiting is really-really unforgettable.
Well, just believe me.. After struggling with gradient and altitude in the early, early morning, arrive at Low’s Peak, then rewarding again this rarely opportunity to witness the breathtaking sunrise, ? well that was awesome right? uhh its just amazing and makes me want to come back again and again. I may have my own sunrise pictures but wait until i got my stunning one lol.


P/s: Thanks my dearest sister Jane for this brilliant moment and pictures haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*
Share
free counters